- In America, Only the Rich Can Afford to Write about Poverty. At some point, y’all, we’re going to have to start paying for the content we read/watch/consume. I think that might be the only way writers are going to get paid.
- How I Got Here. Or, what it was like for one person to not have a place to live for 6 months in 2012.
- This was a tough one to read, but accurate. The Making of a Non-Patriot. We talk so big about what the US stands for, but we fall short so often.
- On a lighter note, 5 Random Movies You’ve Never Heard of, That We’re Stoked About Solely Because of the Cast. There’s an Agatha Christie in here that now *I’m* stoked about.
- How to Sell a Billion-Dollar Myth Like a French Girl. I will not lie – I eat up the “how to do x like a French woman” articles like candy.
- More about the fantasy of reality: Instagram Food Is A Sad, Sparkly Lie.