- A Forgotten Black Founding Father.
- Rain. A short story about mothers and daughters and being who you are.
- The Secret Essential Geography of the Office. “I once worked for a few weeks at a big, busy company, and one day I asked, jokingly, ‘Where do I go to cry?’ An hour later, I was taken aside and told in seriousness about a specific stairwell. Another person there led me on a five-minute walk through the skyscraper to a tiny, hidden conference room, and then made me promise to keep the location a secret, a vow I have kept.”
- Who was I before the pandemic? And who am I now?
- A Priceless Archive of Ordinary Life. This hurts my heart. I want to know where to donate and how to set up a library that will be a proper resource for these materials.
- When I want to feel strong, I turn to Eartha Kitt.